Are you in search of downloading paid applications for free to run on your android device? Look no further, as the obb file installer is here to assist you in your endeavors. With one simple touch, this obb file opener can install your downloaded apk files and extract your obb folders so that you can continue accessing the best-paid apps out there for free!
- You May Also Like: Utorrent pro Apk
Apart from being extremely easy to use, this obb file extractor is one of the best file management applications for the android platform. You can open, delete, move and share files as you please. Moreover, you can also rename, unzip and copy-paste files. On top of that, it’s totally free to use. Be it pubg or hitman; if it’s an apk, then the obb file installer is all you need to get the game running and keep you busy for the weekend.
Information overview obb file installer
|App name||Obb file installer|
|Updated||1 week ago,|
|Genre||Free Tools APP|
Features of obb file installer apk:
Install apk files
Once you have downloaded the apk file, all you need to do is open the obb file installer, find the downloaded file on your device and click on it. After that, click on install, and you are done!
Extract obb folders
Once you are installing the apk, you will need to extract and copy the OBB files, all of which can be done with this obb file extractor. The decent and simple UI of these applications allows you to manage all these tasks very conveniently.
The compression of files is also one of the salient features of this application, allowing you to compress the different files and convert them into a .zip format. This, too, can be done quite easily following the application instructions.
- You May Also Like: Snaptube Apk
What is an obb file?
Opaque binary blob (obb) is an extension to android applications that contain data not stored in the main package of the application. This data may include graphics or media, and .obb extension is usually made for very large applications that cannot be published otherwise.
How to install obb file installer with z archiver?
- Tap on the provided link to initiate the download
- Then, go to settings to enable “unknown resources” to allow the file to be installed.
- Open the z archiver to locate the downloaded obb file installer.
- Now, tap on the file to start the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, you can go ahead and launch the application!
How to use obb file installer apk?
- Once you have downloaded the apk file and the application’s obb folder, open the obb file installer and locate the downloaded files.
- Install the apk file.
- Extract the OBB folder, and then you will see an obb file with a .obb extension.
- Copy the obb file storage/emulated/0/android/obb.
- Congratulations, you are all set to open and enjoy your application.
Download for android
What’s keeping you from downloading the obb file installer right away? Head towards any apk providing websites to download it, for example, eagleapk or google playstore
This article is based on the obb file installer apk that provides you with the best features of a file manager, including extracting and installing APKs and their OBB files, along with unzipping, copying, moving, and compressing files if you need to. Furthermore, this article explains how to download and use the obb file installer.
More you Like: